Our Parent organisation - Love Peace and Harmony Foundation was founded in 2006 and formally
registered in the USA as a nonprofit in 2008.
The mission of the
Foundation is to serve all humanity and to make others happier and
The goal is to raise the consciousness of humanity by
chanting the Love Peace Harmony song.
On a practical level, the Foundation
initiates, and partners with other aligned organizations and nonprofits,
to offer assistance and support on numerous local and global
In British Columbia, we are an Association, established in 2012.
Some of our current projects locally include:
* Daily Love Peace Harmony Chanting for World Peace at our centre in Vancouver
* Weekly Love Peace Harmony Chanting for World Peace at Collin's Hall, Bowen Island
* Amour Paix et Harmonie: Classes de Meditation en francais at La Boussole Francophone Centre, Vancouver
Weekly Love Peace Harmony Chanting for Retirees at Vancouver Coastal Health - UBC Pavilion, Vancouver
* Monthly Love Peace Harmony Chanting for Retirees at Amica Mature Livestyles, West Vancouver
* Weekly Love Peace Harmony Chanting for Retirees at The Victorian Elderly Care Home, Victoria, Vancouver Island
* Monthly Love Peace Harmony Chanting for Cancer Survivors at Dr. Paul Sugar Palliative Foundation Support Centre, North Vancouver
* Peaceful Moms Healthy
* 24 hour Chanting for the World Peace at International Day of Peace 2017
* We are teaming up with Rotary Club BC for Love Peace Harmony Chanting for Native Comunities (in preparation)
Some of the current projects of our Parent organization include:
Musical concerts in Toronto, Canada to raise funds
for local nonprofits; Meditation, chanting and stress reduction for
Veterans with PTSD and formerly incarcerated Veterans in Hawaii, USA,
Meditation and chanting for adults, children and mentally and physically
disabled children in Mumbai, Bangalore and New Delhi, India,
International Day of Peace celebration in Sydney and Chanting for
animals’ wellbeing in Sydney, Australia to name a few.
The Foundation also has partnered with other nonprofits to help make
others happier and healthier in several countries. Most recently we
supported WandAid’s http://wandaid.org humanitarian work in Nepal to
provide families with the resources to be able to rebuild their lives
after the earthquakes in that country. Another partner in the project
was the Roddick Foundation .
The Foundation has a prototype outreach program with Bhutan for
developing countries and remote locations. This program works with
children and families in isolated villages to support their access to
education, healthcare and proper nutrition. The Foundation will be
teaching the local villagers how they can use Master Sha’s Four Power
Technique and chanting to help people maintain health and happiness.
Also we will be bringing essential micronutrients from our nonprofit
partner, Vitamin Angels to help malnourished children, pregnant women and lactating mothers sustain health and vitality.
Love Peace Harmony Foundation is growing and we are looking forward
to collaborating with more people, organizations and countries to be
happy and healthy. We look forward to your support and collaboration.
The Song of Love Peace and Harmony has
been credited with many deeply transformative experiences by the people who
have experienced it, such as:
- lowering crime rates, incidences of physical abuse,
and improving the health for women in low income homes in Mumbai, as
well as increasing children’s intelligence and school performance.
- chanting Love Peace Harmony for children in the slums of Mumbai
(Dharavi- Asia’s largest slum) also resulted in greater emotional
balance, happiness and other emotional benefits.
Many of these
remarkable results are being documented now and a growing body of
substantiable information is being gathered so that the benefits of this
song can spread even wider.
I love my heart and soul
Love Peace Harmony Song:
I love all humanity
Join hearts and souls together
Love, peace and harmony
Love, peace and harmony
Download the MP3